You need look no further for expertly installed floor covering, the Floormaven can manage big projects & small; installed to exacting industry/flooring manufacturer standards and make sure your various floors transition smoothly from surface to surface. No need to call three different floor installation contractors, this is the one company that can get the job done.
You’ll find the Floormaven price extremely competitive with other high quality, licensed Arizona contractors. Using Floormaven installation services will assure that your flooring performs and lasts as expected and designed, maintaining applicable product warranties.
What sets Floormaven apart?
- Trained & Educated
A company qualified to install your flooring and trained and certified by flooring manufacturers and industry associations in the installation of many different flooring surfaces. See the credentials page for more information
Some of the Floors Installed & Repaired -
- Hardwood - Domestic (e.g. oak, maple) & Exotic (e.g.. Brazilian Cherry), solid, engineered, floating, glued direct, nailed or stapled, pre-finished & site finished.
- Carpet - Tufted, woven, patterns, wool and other natural fiber (sisal, coir, mountain grass), stretched or glued down wall-to-wall, indoor and out, and area rug fabrication.
- Resilient - Sheet vinyl floors and rubber floors, linoleum, luxury vinyl tile and plank (LVT, LVP) fully adhered, floating and loose lay. Sports and home gym floors, Vinyl Composition Tile (VCT).
- Laminate Flooring - Floating, All brands, mechanical locking (clic), or glued together.
- Tile - Ceramic, Porcelain, glass, metal, mosaic, floors, walls, counter-tops and backsplashes.
- Cork Flooring - tile, planks, glued direct or floating, floors, walls and cork underlayment for sound control.
- Bamboo - stranded, solid, engineered, floating, glued direct, nailed or stapled, prefinished & site finished.
- Stone - Marble, Granite, Travertine, Limestone and many others. Floors, walls, fireplaces and patios.
- The FloorMaven has over forty years in the flooring installation trade performing most aspects of flooring installation at one time or another.
- FloorMaven has a long list of satisfied clients, references by request and only of clients who have permitted their contact information be shared. See FloorMaven's extensive reviews page.
- Personal Service
- Ken the Floormaven will personally measure, quote, specify and advise you of your flooring options...then if hired- will actually install your flooring, Floormaven won't be sending an installation crew or sales rep. Ken works solo and expeditiously and is very accurate when estimating the time it will take to complete your project.
- Courteous & Prompt
- FloorMaven understands and respects your home as your castle. FloorMaven is a company that shows up and finishes on schedule with minimal disruption to your lifestyle.
- The job-site is kept clean and organized. Things that require it get covered and/or protected. Industrial vacuums for dust control are utilized and ventilation is highly considered for overall health and well being.
- FloorMaven uses a Super Duty, dual axle service vehicle with a steel top rack. It can be used to pull a heavy duty trailer when necessary as well. This means your flooring investment can be safely hauled to the jobsite. This equipment enables FloorMaven to be prepared for just about anything and equipped to tackle any type of unforeseen circumstance with little to no inconvenience.
- Sub-floor Preparation
- ...installs and corrects wood subfloors, underlayment panels, OSB sub-floors, cement backer boards and Ditra underlayments.
- ...inspects and tests subfloors for moisture and provides moisture & pH testing, concrete sealing and other remediation work.
- FloorMaven is not tied to any flooring manufacturer or dealer, and not receiving spiffs to sway you towards one floor product or another FloorMaven is willing to install your floor wherever you choose to purchase it and whatever brand it may be. The only thing that matters is that you've chosen a floor that works for your lifestyle and you're happy with the final product until comes a time when you want something new or different.
- Personal Guarantee
- The state of Arizona requires a licensed contractor to back up their work for two years. That's all fine and dandy; Floormaven wants happy, repeat customers who have confidence in referring their friends and family. FloorMaven will attend to any workmanship concerns promptly for as long as the company remains in business, at no cost to you. If for some reason the chosen flooring product fails to perform as advertised, Floormaven can provide support of your product warranty claim with the manufacturer.
All these things add up to a professional flooring installation and repair service and The Best Flooring Installation Value in the Valley of the Sun.
AZ ROC 108590 C-08
Find us on FindaFloorGuy the newest business directory site dedicated to helping you Find a Floor Guy.